The Sony Z3 comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels The Sony Xperia Z3 is powered by 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Sony Xperia Z3 packs a 20.7-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2.2-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Sony Xperia Z3 runs Android 4.4 and is powered by a 3100mAh non removable battery. It measures 146.50 x 72.00 x 7.30 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 152.00 grams. The Sony Xperia Z3 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, FM, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Sony Xperia Z3 Unlocked GSM – 32GB Waterproof Android Smartphone 4G LTE (Certified Refurbished)
- Dimensions: 146 x 72 x 7.3 mm (5.75 x 2.83 x 0.29 in) Weight:152 g (5.36 oz) SIM: Nano-SIM IP68 certified - dust proof and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Unlocked GSM - Works for all GSM carriers in the US and International
- Screen Size:5.2 inches (~70.9% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)
- Platform: Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), v5.0.2 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 CPU Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com