The Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY 4G weighs 6.3 ounces and measures 4.7 x 2.4 x 0.6 inches. Its 1500 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 7.4 hours of talk time, and up to 350 hours (14.5 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T’s dual-band 4G network (850/1900 MHz; HSPA+/HSDPA/UMTS).
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY 4G R800a Unlocked Phone with Android 2.3, 5MP Camera, GPS and Wi-Fi – Stealth Blue U.S. Version
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
- 4G-enabled, Android 2.3-powered PlayStation gaming smartphone with slide-out game controls, and 4-inch multi-touch screen
- 1 GHz processor. Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking. Bluetooth connectivity. GPS navigation
- 5-MP rear camera/camcorder. VGA front camera for video chats.personal and corporate e-mail
- Up to 7.4 hours of talk time, up to 350 hours (14.5 days) of standby time. released in September, 2011