The Xperia Ion is the brand’s first LTE smartphone. It has all the quality entertainment features customers have come to expect from the Sony Brand. Running Android 2.3.7, the Xperia Ion features a stunning premium curved design and is a low-profile, well-connected, sleek entertainment device.
The Xperia Ion by Sony weighs 4.9 ounces and measures 5.24 x 2.7 x .46 inches. It provides up to 10 hours of talk time and 16 days standby time, and runs on AT&T’s 4G LTE network when used with AT&T.
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ion 4G Unlocked Android Phone LT28a (AT&T Logo)
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 / 1700 / 2100 (Bands 4, 17)
- 4.55-inch LED-backlit LCD Multi-Touchscreen w/ Scratch-Resistant Glass, Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine and Timescape UI
- Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (upgradable to JellyBean). Dual-Core 1.5 GHz Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM826 Snapdragon
- 12 Megapixel Camera (4000 x 3000 pixels) w/ Autofocus & LED Flash + Front-Facing 1.3 Megapixel Camera
- Internal Memory: 16GB, 1GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 32GB
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.