From Samsung products, The Gear S2 Smartwatch. Dark Gray Version. This watch is on the Verizon network and is Wi-Fi capable. Only comes with the Small Size band. Stainless steel 44mm case and a soft elastomer band. Connects to your smartphone to bring you notifications, track your health, and even replace your wallet. 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A7 dual-core processor with 512MB of RAM. Runs on the Tizen operating system. Bluetooth 4.1 technology. 1.2"-inch circular AMOLED touchscreen display. 4GB of internal memory. IP68 rated for water and dust resistance. Compatible with Android and iOS, some features on iOS may be limited. Includes: Gear S2 Dark Gray with Small Band, OEM Charger, and Charging Dock.
Samsung Gear S2 R730V (Verizon + Wi-Fi) Medium Size Smartwatch – Dark Gray (Certified Refurbished)
- Connectivity - Wi-Fi : 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHZ, Bluetooth : Bluetooth v4.1, Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
- 1.2-Inch Display Size / 4GB Internal Memory / RAM 512MB. Band Size: 1.96 x 1.67 x 0.45
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Function meets style with elegant curves and premium finishes. Intuitive circular interface and rotating bezel for easy navigation, Access to important notifications, texts, and updates at a glance. [9/7/2016 1:54 PM] Raju, Rincy: NOTE: When you receive the product, the face of the watch will be blank To customize watch faces please refer to user manual or manufacturer webiste
- Compatible with Android 4.4 and later with 1.5GB RAM. Some features may not be available. For best compatibility, connect with Samsung Galaxy devices. Wireless charging dock included. Troubleshooting steps: If the device won't power on, press and hold the Power button for 5-10 seconds. Note If the device powers on, but doesn't hold a charge, power cycle the device then charge fully and re-test. Note If the battery is extremely low, the display may remain blank for up to 5 minutes, if applicable, before a low battery image appears. It may take 45 minutes to 2 hours before the device can be powered up. Note If the device still won't power on, trickle charge using a USB cable plugged into a computer. Many times devices that are completely dead recover after 45 minutes to 2 hours using this trickle-charge method. After the device recovers, finish charging by plugging into a wall outlet. While connected to the wall charger, press and hold the Power, Volume Up and Volume Down buttons for 1-2 full minutes. Note This process may help power on the device when only pressing the Power button is unsuccessful.