Realize the full power of 4G with the Android-powered Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket smartphone, which runs on AT&T’s new ultra-fast 4G LTE network (learn more below). Combined with the speed of the powerful dual-core 1.5 GHz processor and the Android 2.3 OS, you’ll enjoy enhanced multitasking abilities and smooth game play. Measuring a mere 9.49mm (0.37 inches) at its thinnest from front to back, the Galaxy S II Skyrocket easily it slips in and out of your pocket even with its huge 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus multi-touch display–perfect for immersing yourself in cinema-quality video while on the go.
2G Network: GSM 850 / 900/ 1800 / 1900
3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
4G Network: LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100
Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket 4G Android Unlocked Cell Phone (WHITE)
- Android 4.1.2 (Jellybean) update available with 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus multi-touch display
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 LTE 700 / 1700 / 2100
- 8-MP camera with Full HD 1080p video capture. 16 GB internal memory. microSD memroy expansion. Wirelss-N Wi-Fi networking (with optional Mobile Hotspot capabilities)
- Up to 7 hours of talk time, up to 250 hours (10.4 days) of standby time. released in November, 2011
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.