Popularly known as the Samsung Galaxy Note, the Samsung Note SGH-I717 cell phone is a powerful part tablet, part smartphone. This smartphone has a built-in internal memory that is expandable by 32 GB and up to a total of 40 GB with the addition of external microSD memory cards. The Samsung Note runs on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system and is powered by a 1.5 GHz dual core processor, which operates on a GSM quad-band network, supporting 850, 900, 1800, and 1900 MHz bands, as well as LTE, dual band 4 and 17 UTMS. It is capable of both 3G and 4G data transfer speeds.
Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-i717 Smartphone (Unlocked) – Carbon Blue, US 4G LTE
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100
- 5.3-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android v2.3 Gingerbread (upgradable), Dual-Core 1.5 GHz Scorpion Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM866 Snapdragon, Adreno 220 Graphics
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ AutoFocus, LED Flash + Front-Facing 2 Megapixel Camera
- Internal Memory: 16GB storage, 1GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 32GB
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.