The Samsung Galaxy J3 lets you do everything you love on a phone you trust. Stay connected with your friends and family on a vibrant HD display. Listen, view, and play more on the go with expandable memory. And get to your favorites quickly with Easy Mode. Packed with essentials, the Galaxy J3 has what you need to do what you want. Whether you’re scrolling through photos or connecting with friends and family, you’ll get a bright, full picture on the 5.0″ HD Super AMOLED display. Slim and sleek, the Galaxy J3 fits comfortably in your hand. With 16GB of built-in memory, you can store up to 5,000 photos or 2,500 songs directly on your device. Get up to an additional 128GB of memory with a microSDTM card so you can enjoy more of your favorite music, photos, and games on the go. Turn on Easy Mode and get to your favorites quickly. Featuring fewer, larger icons and simpler app interactions, Easy Mode also lets you customize your icons. HD Voice technology delivers high-quality voice calls across the AT&T 4G LTE network. With HD Voice you’ll experience clear conversations and reduced background noise, so you feel like you’re right next to each other. You can talk in a normal voice and be heard clearly even in noisy environments. And with HD Voice, you can talk while surfing at 4G LTE speeds.
Samsung Galaxy J3 J320A 16GB AT&T Unlocked 4G LTE Quad-Core Phone – Dark Grey
- 5.0-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 720 x 1280 pixel resolution (~294ppi pixel density) + Asahi Dragontail Glass
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820, Processor: Quad-Core (Dual-Core 2.15 GHz Kryo & Dual-Core 1.6 GHz Kryo), GPU: Adreno 530
- 5 Megapixel Camera with f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR + 2 Megapixel Front Camera. Video Capture: 1080p@30fps
- Internal Memory: 16GB, 1.5GB - microSD Up to 256GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot. Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP, LE. GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (region dependent). Infrared Port: No. Radio: FM Radio, RDS, Recording. USB: microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go