The Nokia Lumia 900 comes as one of the first Windows smartphones to support LTE connectivity. It also sports a magnificent 4.3″ AMOLED display.
- 4.3-inch AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 480 x 800 pixel resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango, Chipset: Qualcomm APQ8055 Snapdragon S2, Processor: 1.4 GHz Scorpion, GPU: Adreno 205
- Internal Memory: 16GB, 512MB RAM
- 8 Megapixel Camera with Carl Zeiss Optics, Autofocus, Dual-LED Flash, Geo-tagging + 1.3 Megapixel Front Camera with VGA Standard @ 30fps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. Bluetooth: v2.1, A2DP, EDR. GPS: Yes with A-GPS. Radio: Stereo FM Radio, RDS. USB: microUSB v2.0