Meet Robin, the First Android phone that makes running out of space history. With the cloud integrated into Android OS, your onboard storage is merged with the cloud, so you always have the space you need. Robin seamlessly backs up your apps and photos, intelligently archives the stuff you’re not using, and easily restores items when you need them. Robin is designed to Stand out. It’s simple and distinct in form and function: every port, button, and sensor is thoughtfully placed and easy to use. For example, why have two buttons when one makes more sense? press the power button, leave your finger there for a Split second, and Robin is unlocked. It’s simple, the power button is a fingerprint sensor too.
- GSM Version (for AT&T and TMobile networks in the US. best choice for all international backers including Canada)
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 HSPA 850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100 LTE Bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28
- Snapdragon 808 Memory: 3GB RAM / 32 GB onboard
- 100 GB online Screen: 5.2" IPS LCD 1080p, Gorilla Glass 4
- 13MP with phase detection autofocus, dual tone flash Front camera: 5MP Battery: 2680 mAh Dual front facing stereo speakers Fingerprint sensor NFC Quick charging Bluetooth 4.0 LE WiFi A/B/G/N/AC