The LG V20 isn’t just another smartphone. It is a multimedia powerhouse aimed at Android enthusiasts and content creators. As such, it comes with high-end audio reproduction and recording capabilities. The duet of main cameras we knew from the LG G5 is present here as well – one camera shoots high-res regular photos, while the other sports a wide-angle lens for a greater field of view. And the top-notch hardware tucked inside the hood makes this phone an ideal proposisiton to power users, with plenty of processing might to offer. A nice addition to the whole package is the secondary always-on display situated at the front. It displays shortcuts to frequently used functions, and notifications can be shown even when the main display isn’t lit. While there’s no modular functionality here, the LG V20 offers a removable battery – a rarity among metal-made handsets.
LG V20 H918 64GB Unlocked GSM 5.7-inch Smartphone w/ 16MP Camera – Titan Gray
- 5.7-inch Quad HD IPC Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution (~513ppi pixel density) + Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android v7.0 Nougat, Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, Processor: Quad-Core (Dual-Core 2.15 GHz Kryo & Dual-Core 1.6 GHz Processor: Quad-Core 2.15 GHz Kryo, GPU: Adreno 530
- Dual Rear Camera: 16MP - Standard Angle Lens, 75 degrees, 1/2.8" image sensor, f/1.8 low light, Sensor Model: Sony IMX298 Exmor RS + 8MP - Wide-Angle Lens, 135 degrees, 1/4" image sensor, f/2.4 low light, Sony IMX219 Exmor R. OIS, Hybrid Auto Focus, Digitial Zoom, Geo-tagging, Panorama, HDR, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Phase Detection, Laser Autofocus. Video Capture: 2160p @ 30fps, 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 120fps, 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec., Video Res.: 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 256GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot. Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX. GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS. NFC: Yes. Infrared Port: Yes. USB: microUSB v2.0, Type-C 1.0 Reversible Connector