The LG G6 is a stylishly designed phone with incredible performance, and some interesting features. It has a curved glass back, made from Gorilla Glass 5, so its durable. The front is gorilla glass 3, and unlike other phones, it isn’t curved but flat. The overall design is a sleek and attractive phone. In terms of its display and platform, the G6 has a 5.7 inch IPS LCD touch screen with LG’s Full Vision, and Dolby Vision. It has a Snapdragon 821 chipset, and a quad core CPU with Adreno 530 GPU. It has 4GB of RAM. The G6 uses Android Nougat 7.0 as its operating system. Depending on which model you buy, it has a base internal memory storage of either 32GB, or 64GB. It has a dedicated micro SD slot so you can add up to 256GB of storage. It has a dual sim compartment, which can also be used for micro SD storage, up to 256GB. It has a 5MP front facing camera and a 13MP rear facing camera. It has a non-removable 3300 mAh battery, and is quick charge capable. Some versions will have wireless charging.
- 5.7-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2880 pixel resolution (~565ppi pixel density)
- Android v7.0 Nougat, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821, Processor: Quad-Core (Dual-Core 2.35 GHz Kryo & Dual-Core 1.6 GHz Kryo), GPU: Adreno 530
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 256GB
- Dual 13 Megapixel Camera (f/1.8, OIS, 3-axis, phase detection AF) + 13MP (f/2.4, No AF), Dual-LED Flash, 1/3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR + 5 Megapixel Front Camera with f/2.2, 1080p Full HD, Camera Resolution: 2560 x 1920 pixels
- WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac + MIMO. Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD. GPS: Yes with A-GPS, GeoTagging, GLONASS, BeiDou. NFC: Yes. USB: v3.1 Type-C Reversible Connector