The LG G4 The drive to create an exceptional visual experience has brought us to this: A ground-breaking camera and display, and cutting-edge design and fabrication, all in the palm of your hand. In creating the LG G4, LG designers took inspiration from everywhere to create an ergonomic, gently contoured device crafted from timeless materials. As a result, the smartphone has never looked – or felt – so good. Photographers and amateurs have something new in common: the LG G4. With its f/1.8 low-light lens, Manual Mode, Optical Image Stabilization, Laser Autofocus, and high-res image sensors, the smartphone is finally getting a pro-grade upgrade. The 5.5″ IPS Quantum display on the new LG G4 is brighter, more colorful, and has more contrast than ever before. It’s our boldest and most brilliant yet, kind of like the LG G4 itself.
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android v5.1 Lollipop, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808, Processor: Hexa-Core (Quad-Core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & Dual-Core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A57), GPU: Adreno 418
- 16 Megapixel Camera with f/1.8, 28 mm, laser autofocus, OIS (3-axis), LED flash, 1/2.6" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size + 8 Megapixel Front Camera with f/2.0, 1080p @ 30fps
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM - microSD up to 256GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot. Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX. GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS. NFC: Yes. Infrared port: Yes. Radio: Stereo FM radio, RDS. USB: microUSB v2.0 (SlimPort 4K), USB Host