The LG G2 offers a unique, forward-thinking design that’s actually a bit backwards by placing all the buttons on the rear of the device (instead of along the sides). Moving the main buttons to the back of the phone gives you more control since this is where your index fingers are naturally located — you’ll wonder why they haven’t always been there. Researchers have also found that moving the buttons also results in fewer dropped phones when adjusting the volume while talking.
LG G2 D802 4G LTE 32GB Unlocked GSM Quad-Core Android Smartphone – Black
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600
- 5.2" True HD-IPS + LCD Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Android v4.2.2 JellyBean (upgradable to v4.4.2 KitKat), Quad-Core 2.26 GHz Krait 400 Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 8, Adreno 330 Graphics
- 13 Megapixel Camera (4160 x 3120 pixels) w/ Autofocus, optical image stabilization, LED Flash + Front-Facing 2.1 Megapixel Camera + Video
- Internal Memory: 16GB, 2GB RAM