The HTC U11 is powered by 2.45GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 2000GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the HTC U11 packs a 12-Ultrapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The HTC U11 runs Android 7.1 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery. It measures 153.90 x 75.90 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 169.00 grams. The HTC U11 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 4 used by some LTE networks in America). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
HTC U11 Dual SIM (6GB, 128GB) Snapdragon 835, 5.5″ Inch 4G LTE Smartphone (Amazing Silver)
- System: Android 7.1 with HTC Sense | Processor: 2.45 GHz / Octa Core / Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Memory: Internal: 128 GB / RAM: 6 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 2 TB
- Display: 5.5" / Quad HD / Resolution: 2560 x 1440 pixels | Camera: 12 MP / Flash: Dual Tone LED / BSI / Video: 4K Ultra HD / Front: 16 MP
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM / Slot: Hybrid dual SIM (Optional: microSD) | Camera: 12 MP / Flash: Dual Tone LED / BSI / Video: 4K Ultra HD / Front: 16 MP
- Network: 4G: LTE band 1/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28/32/38/39/40/41 / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz