With the HTC One (M8), we’ve refined this process and taken our award-winning design to another level. The housing now wraps all the way around the sides and right up to the edge of the display screen, creating natural curves that fit snugly in your hand and make it easy to hold. Its curved back and brushed, high-quality metal present an unsurpassed premium look for a phone that’s as easy to admire, as it is to use.
- 5.0-inch Super LCD3 Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441ppi pixel density) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android v4.4 KitKat, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801, Processor: Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Krait 400, GPU: Adreno 330
- Dual 4 MP Camera with f/2.0, 27mm, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1/3" sensor size, 2µm pixel size, geo-tagging, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama + 5 Megapixel Front Camera with f/2.0, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 2GB RAM - microSD Up to 256GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot. Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP, aptX. GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS. NFC: Yes (market/operator dependent). Infrared Port: Yes. Radio: Stereo FM Radio, RDS. USB: microUSB v2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB Host