Welcome to iPhone SE, the most powerful 4 inch phone ever. The A9 is the same advanced chip used in iPhone 6s. The 12 megapixel camera captures incredible photos and 4K videos. And Live Photos bring your images to life. The result is an iPhone that looks small. But lives large.
- 4 " LED - Backlit widescreen Multi-Touch Retina display, 1136 x 640 pixel resolution at 326 ppi, Full sRGB standard, Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- 12 Megapixel iSight camera with 1.22Âµ pixels, Live Photos Autofocus with Focus Pixels, True Tone flash, Panorama (up to 63 megapixels), Auto HDR for photos, Exposure control, Burst mode, Timer mode, Æ'/2.2 aperture, Five?element lens, Hybrid IR filter, Backside illumination sensor, Sapphire crystal lens cover, Auto image stabilization, Improved local tone mapping, Improved noise reduction, Face detection, Photo geotagging
- Video Recording: 4K video recording (3840 by 2160) at 30 fps, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, 720p HD video recording at 30 fps, True Tone flash, Slo?mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps, Time-lapse video with stabilization, Cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p), Continuous autofocus video, Improved noise reduction, Take 8-megapixel still photos while recording 4K video, Playback zoom, 3x zoom, Face detection, Video geotagging
- FaceTime HD Camera: 1.2 megapixel photos, 720 HD video recording, Retina Flash, 2.4 Apeture, Auto HDR for photos, Backside illumination sensor, Exposure control, Improved local tone mapping, Face dettection, Timer mode, Burst mode
- A9 chip with 64 bit architecture Embedded M9 motion coprocessor